- Breakfast: Beans on toast (to use up the rest of the beans from yesterday's lunch)
- Lunch: Potato and corn soup (freezer), bread (making as I type), banana
- Dinner: Meatballs in tomato sauce (Hairy Dieters recipe, in freezer) with the remains of the spaghetti from the LBTL challenge, melon and strawberries with yoghurt
- Drinks: coffee, fruit tea, water
- Snacks: I have a few increasingly manky looking satsumas that need eating or they will soon have to be chucked, so it is my bounden duty, obviously . . .
Saturday, 29 June 2013
Cheaper than chips menu: 29-6-13
The no-spend week has officially started. Not before I picked up a bargain yesterday evening though. Morrison's had 800g pork mince for £3.00 so I had to get some. Yes, I did!
I've been ummimg and ahing about how to use it but for now I will freeze it in smaller portions until I decide unless inspiration strikes over the weekend.
And now Morrison's is off limits for the week. Verboten. Don't go there! I wonder if I will manage that!
When I got the eggs yesterday, there were three extra mini eggs free. Lovely!
Today's eating plans are: