Thursday 29 August 2013

Cheaper than chips menu: 29-8-13

Well, yesterday turned out to be rather a disaster on the food front.  Andrea and I went over the road from school to the Flyer and we each had a very nice jacket potato with coronation chicken filling.  Then I totally lost it after I'd finished in school, went over to Morrisons and bought rubbish.  Ho hum.

Today won't be much better, but hopefully more planned.
Breakfast: the sausages I had planned for dinner yesterday and which had thawed slowly in the fridge
Lunch:  not sure because I have a friend coming for coffee and cake this morning.  If I have anything it will be based around tomatoes and salad leaves as there's something of a glut of them at the moment - oh, and cucumber!
Dinner:  Out to the hare with Linda and Julia.

See - not frugal, not cheaper than chips, but very nice, all the same

And now I'm off into the kitchen to make a Victoria sponge.

No comments:

Post a Comment