1. Top it in some way - crumble topping, mashed potato, mashed root veg, etc.
2. Use it to fill a pie
3. Use it as a bolognaise mixture with spaghetti or pasta.
4. Add some chilli and some kidney beans to make a con carne.
5. Use a bit of my bread dough and make a (sort of) calzone.
6. Top a pizza base and sprinkle cheese over the top before baking.
7. Add a curry sauce or paste (and more veg).
8. It might make a ravioli filling, especially if I reduce it down a bit more
9. Lasagne! I have to use my new small lasagne dish. They are so hard to find - most little dishes don't have high enough sides.
11. Jacket potato filling.
12. Sloppy Joe - which I had to look up. It's using the mince to fill a burger bun.
13. Slacken it with passata or stock, add more veg and make a soup.
14. Fill a wrap or pitta.
15: Tosted sarnie filling.
I'm sure there are more ideas - keep them coming!